Epitaph / Gev
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epitaph 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Turks corner

Go down 
+3
Shelana
lataris
Azza
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
lataris

lataris

Turks corner  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turks corner    Turks corner  - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 10:11 am

...fuck you.
Back to top Go down
Azza

Azza

PostSubject: Re: Turks corner    Turks corner  - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 10:15 am

Woah ok just calm down, woah...Woah ok just calm down, woah...Woah ok just calm down, woah...Woah ok just calm down, woah...Woah ok just calm down, woah...Woah ok just calm down, woah...Woah ok just calm down, woah...Woah ok just calm down, woah...Woah ok just calm down, woah...Woah ok just calm down, woah...Woah ok just calm down, woah...Woah ok just calm down, woah...Woah ok just calm down, woah...Woah ok just calm down, woah...Woah ok just calm down, woah...Woah ok just calm down, woah...Woah ok just calm down, woah...Woah ok just calm down, woah...Woah ok just calm down, woah...Woah ok just calm down, woah...Woah ok just calm down, woah...Woah ok just calm down, woah...Woah ok just calm down, woah...Woah ok just calm down, woah...Woah ok just calm down, woah...Woah ok just calm down, woah...Woah ok just calm down, woah...Woah ok just calm down, woah...Woah ok just calm down, woah...Woah ok just calm down, woah...Woah ok just calm down, woah...Woah ok just calm down, woah...Woah ok just calm down, woah...Woah ok just calm down, woah...Woah ok just calm down, woah...Woah ok just calm down, woah...Woah ok just calm down, woah...Woah ok just calm down, woah...Woah ok just calm down, woah...Woah ok just calm down, woah...Woah ok just calm down, woah...Woah ok just calm down, woah...Woah ok just calm down, woah...Woah ok just calm down, woah...Woah ok just calm down, woah...Woah ok just calm down, woah...Woah ok just calm down, woah...Woah ok just calm down, woah...Woah ok just calm down, woah...Woah ok just calm down, woah...Woah ok just calm down, woah...Woah ok just calm down, woah...Woah ok just calm down, woah...Woah ok just calm down, woah...Woah ok just calm down, woah...Woah ok just calm down, woah...Woah ok just calm down, woah...Woah ok just calm down, woah...Woah ok just calm down, woah...Woah ok just calm down, woah...Woah ok just calm down, woah...
Back to top Go down
lataris

lataris

PostSubject: Re: Turks corner    Turks corner  - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 10:16 am

dude. you aren't on msn. get on. now. before i rage more. D:<
Back to top Go down
Azza

Azza

PostSubject: Re: Turks corner    Turks corner  - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 10:18 am

i did get on, i even added you????????

lataris

PostSubject: Re: Turks corner    Turks corner  - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 10:20 am

i added you first, though. what the hell? DX azza, wtfffff. ;-;
Back to top Go down
Azza

Azza

PostSubject: Re: Turks corner    Turks corner  - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 10:21 am

lol this must be the 1000 time ive heared "azza wtf" this week
Back to top Go down
lataris

lataris

PostSubject: Re: Turks corner    Turks corner  - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 10:23 am

...why are you even friends? -facepalm-

and. are you sure it's not, like... h-holtaa@hotmail.com.au or something? cause you're australian. and such.
Back to top Go down
Azza

Azza

PostSubject: Re: Turks corner    Turks corner  - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 10:26 am

why are you even friends?????
clever bot does not understand your response xD F.T.W!

and uhh probs try that out
Back to top Go down
lataris

lataris

PostSubject: Re: Turks corner    Turks corner  - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 10:27 am

ehn. tried that. you're sure it's hotmail? idkkkk.

save me from jake, he makes me want to punch babies D:<
Back to top Go down
Azza

Azza

PostSubject: Re: Turks corner    Turks corner  - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 10:29 am

lol well i dont know whats wrong then

did you mean: Vagina?

lol no i ment virgina... google doesnt know how to spell check
Back to top Go down
Azza

Azza

PostSubject: Re: Turks corner    Turks corner  - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 10:36 am

lol ill try add you again first time i added you i put @hotmail.com not @msn.com xD
Back to top Go down
lataris

lataris

PostSubject: Re: Turks corner    Turks corner  - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 10:42 am

nothin'. D: you suck. :F
Back to top Go down
Azza

Azza

PostSubject: Re: Turks corner    Turks corner  - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 10:43 am

~has an epicly awesome idea~

why dont you log on to the chat bar -.-"
Back to top Go down
Killspre

Killspre

PostSubject: Re: Turks corner    Turks corner  - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 10:50 am

Lat u suck and my messenger name is merrymanjake@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
Azza

Azza

PostSubject: Re: Turks corner    Turks corner  - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 1:21 pm

lol the school blocked ebuddy and meebo QQ so i might not be able to get on msn as much now

they also blocked art of trolling.... NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
if you dont know what that is go to -> http://artoftrolling.memebase.com/ <- if your interested
Back to top Go down
Azza

Azza

PostSubject: Re: Turks corner    Turks corner  - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 5:44 pm

i started downloading pw and it says there are like 2 servers or somthing... im downloading the international server, is that the right one?
Back to top Go down
LaBestia+1
Admin
LaBestia+1

PostSubject: Re: Turks corner    Turks corner  - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:58 pm

I just wanna let all you kids know that it was nice playing with you. I might return to the Chinese fez server if you guys want to know. As of right now I play League of Legends and MapleStory Khani server. I might buy star craft 2 or wow soon. Besides that...

Like I said it was fun playing with you all. Sorry things fell apart at the end, trying to balance real life problems around online issues is a hassle. If you guys own a 360 give me your online tag and ill hit you up some time. I might just go straight back to console. but yeah, I had lots of fun meeting you all. Azza your a great kid and I wish you the best, you kept me inspired to do more than I ever thought I could do before the suits and haters rolled in and shut us down and for that I thank you. Lata, your super cool, and laid back and you have a nack to make me laugh '0TL, Im sorry Uncle pedo is a du du head. Fooldude my hairy canadian friend. Im not sure why but I think I miss you the most. Here is some advice if you dont stumble upon this anytime soon, or if at all. Girls like guys who take lead. Always make the first move. Sometimes they will if you dont but no matter the outcome, the next day they wont like you as much. O and the less hair the better. XD once you get in to college. If you dont have a GF ( not sure why the hell you would XD ) condoms are very important. lol. Exi knows what it is already. Killspree. When you started I saw your aura, it was like a orangish green. lol not sure what that means but i knew you were gonna be a good fighter one day. Shel I just want you to know that I never hated you. Not once. Sure we would fight a bit but the same things I told you I told most in Gev already. I was just sick of losing so much so I rage in wars. The day I disbanded Epitaph I cried real tears. Like some one died tears. I did not want it to end like that. But it was fitting. Everything must come to an end one day. Despite the anguish and bickering I had lots of fun with you kids. Its almost book worthy. hence this wall of text. lol.

If the world is coming to an end. I would like to think that we spead up the process. Most of you guys know how to reach me. Just click on my picture. lol. Peace. RAWR!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/Slyvillin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Turks corner    Turks corner  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 3:22 am

O_O sayyy... wuhhhhh...no shout out to Galatea_ Q_Q lol its cool i had quit long be4 the game shut down if u do get WoW go to shadowmoon server or ill shank u with a fork >.> my ign in WoW is Xpriscilla ... yea i always use names frm my fav anime Claymore. other than tht i play forsaken world sumtimes n i rarley get on aion but yea was nice playing with u all tht i knew frm when i still played n those i didnt get to meet im sure u were cool as well well peace got to go eat me sum KFC ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://epitaph.forummotion.com
Azza

Azza

PostSubject: Re: Turks corner    Turks corner  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 5:07 pm

whats up dude its been a while ey?

but im not sure what game im getting in to now really perfect world is like runescape kinda click and watch bassically so thats a no for me :/

my gamer tag is
Azz0wnage

hit me upp, dont hate the nameee xD
Back to top Go down
Killspre

Killspre

PostSubject: Re: Turks corner    Turks corner  - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:07 am

Yeah It was fun while it lasted I am gonna download HK fez but I probably wont play that much I started Champions online I like but I'm also tryin other games like Martail Empires which was a headache to download but good luck with whatever you guys do.
Back to top Go down
Azza

Azza

PostSubject: Re: Turks corner    Turks corner  - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 5:30 pm

lol i seriously cbf to start ova in hk server

yo sly, wut games you got on 360??? and u should get a 360 as well dude
Back to top Go down
lataris

lataris

PostSubject: Re: Turks corner    Turks corner  - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 11:04 pm

awww, sly, i miss you, too. life isn't the same without my uncle pedo around ;-; (azza tries, but we all know he fails, ffff)

also, kill, you dickhead, you told me you weren't gonna go to hk fez. go die D:

& azza, what the hell does cbf meaaan? o3o
Back to top Go down
Azza

Azza

PostSubject: Re: Turks corner    Turks corner  - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 4:34 pm

ikr? HK fez lolz

and uhhhh cbf means.... cant be fucked... thought i told u that like 5 times xD LISTEN WOMAN!

I love you HEARTNESS I love you

Turks corner  - Page 4 Aazzaa10

^ this... lol wtf

Last edited by Azza on Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lataris

lataris

PostSubject: Re: Turks corner    Turks corner  - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:50 pm

fff, you're gay. we got a snazzy corps over there with mazeba & ardera & zeyne. & me, ofc. (and killspre, which almost makes you wanna quit, i'm sure you know the feeling lolz)

anyhow. you never told me that. though you look kinda like a creep drug dealer in your pic. jsyk. Very Happy <3
Back to top Go down
Azza

Azza

PostSubject: Re: Turks corner    Turks corner  - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:17 pm

omg your both playing hk fez??? nuuu

i tok the pic at like 2 pm leave me alone xD or 2 am? which ever one is at night or morning idk

i went to go sign up for hk fez.... couldnt get passed the intro screen with the 4 words in jap LOLOLOLOL WHAT THE FUCK!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you wanna go and take a ride wit me
We three-wheelin in the fo' with the gold D's
Oh why do I live this way?

If you wanna go and get high wit me
Smoke a L in the back of the Benz-y
Oh why must I feel this way?

In the club on the late night, feelin right
Lookin tryin to spot somethin real nice
Lookin for a little shorty hot and horny so that I can take home

She can be 18 wit an attitude
or 19 kinda snotty actin real rude
Boo, as long as you a thicky thicky thick girl you know that it's on
I peep something comin towards me up the dance floor
Sexy and real slow
Sayin she was peepin and I dig the last video
So when Nelly, can we go; how could I tell her no?
Her measurements were 36-25-34
Yellin I like the way you brush your hair
And I like those stylish clothes you wear
I like the way the light hit the ice and glare
And I can see you moving way over there

I love you HEARTNESS I love you

Turks corner  - Page 4 Aazzaa10

^ this... lol paint ftw?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turks corner    Turks corner  - Page 4 Empty