Epitaph / Gev
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epitaph 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To those who own a Wii

Go down 
+2
lataris
Fooldude
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Fooldude

Fooldude

To those who own a Wii Empty
PostSubject: To those who own a Wii   To those who own a Wii EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 9:26 am

After a conversation I had with Lataris earlier, I realized we should all give each other our friend codes (only if you want too, It can be hard trusting people on the internet).
I don't have mine at the moment, but they'll be here soon enough if anybody wants to play me at them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/fooldude
lataris

lataris

PostSubject: Re: To those who own a Wii   To those who own a Wii EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 9:36 am

I'll give you mine. Eventually. xD

Also~! If anyone would like a Pokemon battle, I wouldn't mind giving out my friend code for soul silver >:3 (Though, I recently restarted, boohoo.)

P.S. No one make fun of me for my love of pokemon at 16. D:
Back to top Go down
Fooldude

Fooldude

PostSubject: Re: To those who own a Wii   To those who own a Wii EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 12:31 am

Alright, got them.
Mario Kart Wii: 0860-3875-3988
Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 2021-9072-3957
Castlevanis: Judgement: 1377-3928-3343 (Note my name is DTL here)
That's all my wii games I own that have online multiplayer, so add me sometime
Also, While I own a DS, I can't seem to connect to my wireless with it, otherwise I'd post my codes for that. Then I'd kick your ass at pokemon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/fooldude
Zinan

Zinan

PostSubject: Re: To those who own a Wii   To those who own a Wii EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 9:04 am

I dont have wifi Q_\\ but I do have a Wii I'll put my codes here sometime
Back to top Go down
lord_dread

lord_dread

PostSubject: Re: To those who own a Wii   To those who own a Wii EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 10:19 am

i'll try to get my freind codes, but the wii's online system is so inconvenient. there should be a thread for gamertags, for xbox. it's a shame i'm to lazy to make it.

p.s: liking pokemon isn't something to be ashamed of, so long as you admit that all pokemon games are simple rehashes of previous games in the series with new creatures, and one or two new features which are either hardly used or damn annoying. that's my beef with pokemon.

p.p.s:i appollogize for not being on recently, i probably won't be online for the next month as well, mabey longer. i'm just really busy as of recent.
Back to top Go down
Azza

Azza

PostSubject: Re: To those who own a Wii   To those who own a Wii EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:18 am

if i can be bothered to, ill put my code up for brawl and kick your ass!

anyone got guitar hero world tour?
Back to top Go down
Fall3n

Fall3n

PostSubject: Re: To those who own a Wii   To those who own a Wii EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 4:26 am

Hey guys. I just made an account but sadly due to issues (Mother) I am unable to use a pic of meh T.T but annyways im just glad i able to get on ^^ any-anyways heres my wii code: 7080 5484 7739 0362

If anybody has CoD MW for wii, plz let me know bc i have only 1 friend who plays it and i need someone to own with my dragnov. so anyways yea...
Back to top Go down
Azza

Azza

PostSubject: Re: To those who own a Wii   To those who own a Wii EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 4:50 pm

i tried going on my wii online but its not connecting for some reason... no idea whats wrong so i guess i cant connect to the internet on it

and uhh fallen, who has cod on wii xD i never new there was cod on wii... fail
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To those who own a Wii   To those who own a Wii Empty

Back to top Go down

To those who own a Wii
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epitaph / Gev :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: